注册时间
    2004-10-10
    精华

城北屋顶仙人

QQ
    跳转到指定楼层
    楼主
    发表于 2007-4-3 04:31:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
    <p>[MP=480,71]http://www.plataies.com/viewFile.asp?BoardID=9&amp;ID=162448[/MP]&nbsp;</p><p><font color="#3d11ee">只对你有感觉<br/>hebe 飞轮海</font><br/><br/>飞:无解的眼神<br/>心像海底针<br/>光是猜测我食欲不振<br/>有点烦人又有点迷人<br/><br/>h:浪漫没天份<br/>反应够迟钝<br/>不够谨慎花挑错颜色<br/>但很矛盾喜欢你的笨<br/>飞:微笑再美再甜<br/>不是你的都不特别<br/>h:眼泪再苦再咸<br/>有你安慰又是晴天<br/>飞:靠的再近再贴<br/>少了拥抱就算太远<br/>合:全世界只对你有感觉<br/>飞:玩的再疯再野<br/>你瞪一眼我就收敛<br/>h:马路再宽再远<br/>只要你牵就很安全<br/>飞:我会又乖又黏<br/>温柔体贴绝不敷衍<br/>合:我只对你有感觉<br/><br/>飞:体贴却黏人<br/>爱哭却温顺<br/>有时天真有时很邪恶<br/>对你耍狠就是舍不得<br/><br/>h:请吸收养分<br/>让脑袋平衡<br/>要你现身动作慢吞吞<br/>怎麽承认我非你不可</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>[upload=mp3]viewFile.asp?ID=162448[/upload]<br/><br/></p>
    [此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-3 10:28:34编辑过]

收听

听众

1万

帖子

资深E粉

注册时间
    2004-10-10
    精华

城北屋顶仙人

QQ
    沙发
     楼主| 发表于 2007-4-3 04:40:00 | 只看该作者
    <p>[MP=480,71]http://www.plataies.com/viewFile.asp?BoardID=9&amp;ID=162449[/MP]</p><p><font color="#0000ff">咕叽咕叽</font><br/><font color="#0000ff">孙燕姿</font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"></font><br/>约个会<br/>餐厅选在吃到饱<br/>一瞬间<br/>什么浪漫都死掉<br/>咕叽咕叽<br/>白头偕老难见到<br/>睡觉起床<br/>慢跑洗澡<br/><br/>下班睡觉<br/>谁比谁好<br/>能差到多少<br/>迟早都要<br/>向上帝报到<br/>既然坏的<br/>通通改不掉<br/>用力思考<br/>保证自找烦恼<br/>放手无聊大笑<br/>咕叽咕叽<br/><br/>数数钞票<br/>永远都比标签少<br/>名牌包<br/>里面还要塞到爆<br/>咕叽咕叽<br/>什么布能吃药<br/>掏光荷包<br/>自我慰劳<br/><br/>工作花掉<br/>谁比谁好<br/>能差到多少<br/>迟早都要<br/>向上帝报到<br/>既然坏的<br/>通通戒不掉<br/>用力思考<br/>保证自找烦恼<br/>我们都好<br/>我们都是鸟<br/>冬天飞向<br/>南方的怀抱<br/>一起筑巢<br/>地球飞一遭<br/>放弃思考<br/>不要自找烦恼<br/>放手无聊大笑<br/><br/>无可救药<br/>祷告我不要<br/><br/>地球还不太熟<br/>旅行想到太空<br/>月球没有好朋友<br/><br/>相爱不肯拥抱<br/>仇恨记得太牢<br/>原始的情调<br/>是什么面貌<br/><br/>好想知道<br/>能不能求饶<br/>能不能咆哮<br/>一点就好<br/><br/>真实就好<br/><br/>谁比谁好<br/>能差到多少<br/>迟早都要<br/>向上帝报到<br/>既然坏的<br/>通通戒不掉<br/>用力思考<br/>不要自找烦恼<br/>我们都好<br/>我们都是鸟<br/>冬天飞向<br/>南方的怀抱<br/>一起筑巢<br/>地球飞一遭<br/>放弃思考<br/>不要自找烦恼<br/>放手无聊大笑<br/>碰面都是问好<br/>咕叽咕叽<br/></p>
    头像被屏蔽

收听

听众

帖子

禁止访问

注册时间
    2007-3-26
    精华

藤椅
    发表于 2007-4-3 06:20:00 | 只看该作者
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

收听

听众

1万

帖子

资深E粉

注册时间
    2004-10-10
    精华

城北屋顶仙人

QQ
    板凳
     楼主| 发表于 2007-4-3 18:21:00 | 只看该作者
    <p>[MP=480,71]http://www.plataies.com/viewFile.asp?BoardID=9&amp;ID=162579[/MP]</p><p><font color="#0909f7">歌手:bon jovi 专辑:have a nice day</font><br/>&nbsp;<br/><br/>why, you wanna tell me how to live my life?<br/>who, are you to tell me if it's black or white?<br/>mama, can you help me try to understand<br/>is innocence the difference between a boy and a man<br/>my daddy lived a lie<br/>its just the price that he paid<br/>sacrificed his life, just slaving away<br/>ohhh, if there's one thing i hang onto<br/>that gets me through the night<br/>i ain't gonna do what i don't want to<br/>i'm gonna live my life<br/>shining like a diamond<br/>rolling with the dice<br/>standing on the ledge<br/>just show the wind how to fly<br/>when the world gets in my face<br/>i say, have a nice day<br/>have a nice day<br/>take a look around you, nothings what it seems<br/>we're living in a broken home of hopes and dreams<br/>let me be the first to shake your helping hand<br/>everybody, brave enough to take a stand<br/>i knocked on every door, on every dead end street<br/>looking for forgiveness<br/>what's left to believe?<br/>ohhh~<br/>now when this world keeps trying, to drag me down<br/>i've gotta raise my hands<br/>gonna stand my ground<br/>i say, hey, have a nice day<br/>&lt;end&gt; </p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>[upload=mp3]viewFile.asp?ID=162579[/upload]<br/>[upload=mp3]viewFile.asp?ID=162580[/upload]<br/></p>
    [此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-3 10:26:30编辑过]

收听

听众

1万

帖子

资深E粉

注册时间
    2004-10-10
    精华

城北屋顶仙人

QQ
    报纸
     楼主| 发表于 2007-4-3 18:23:00 | 只看该作者
    <p>[MP=480,71]http://www.plataies.com/viewFile.asp?BoardID=9&amp;ID=162580[/MP]</p><p><font color="#0000ff">歌手:bon jovi 专辑:it is my life</font></p><p>This ain't a song for the broken-hearted <br/>No silent prayer for the faith-departed <br/>I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd <br/>You're gonna hear my voice <br/>When I shout it out loud <br/>It's my life <br/>It's now or never <br/>I ain't gonna live forever <br/>I just want to live while I'm alive <br/>(It's my life) <br/>My heart is like an open highway <br/>Like Frankie said <br/>I did it my way <br/>I just wanna live while I'm alive <br/>It's my life <br/>This is for the ones who stood their ground <br/>For Tommy and Gina who never backed down <br/>Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake <br/>Luck ain't even lucky <br/>Got to make your own breaks <br/>It's my life <br/>And it's now or never <br/>I ain't gonna live forever <br/>I just want to live while I'm alive <br/>(It's my life) <br/>My heart is like an open highway <br/>Like Frankie said <br/>I did it my way <br/>I just want to live while I'm alive <br/>'Cause it's my life <br/>Better stand tall when they're calling you out <br/>Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down <br/>It's my life <br/>And it's now or never <br/>'Cause I ain't gonna live forever <br/>I just want to live while I'm alive <br/>(It's my life) <br/>My heart is like an open highway <br/>Like Frankie said <br/>I did it my way <br/>I just want to live while I'm alive <br/>It's my life <br/>And it's now or never <br/>'Cause I ain't gonna live forever <br/>I just want to live while I'm alive <br/>(It's my life) <br/>My heart is like an open highway <br/>Like Frankie said <br/>I did it my way <br/>I just want to live while I'm alive <br/>'Cause it's my life!<br/></p>
    [此贴子已经被作者于2007-4-3 10:27:52编辑过]

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系合作|人才招聘|手机APP|Archiver|

真人一级毛片无码中字|亚洲 中文 欧美 日韩 在线|国产黄色视频网站|国产成人亚洲精品无码h在线